Saturday, September 4, 2010

Is Now the Time to Buy?

As I am writing my newsletter I am looking at a Mortgage calculator one of my valued lenders made for my on one of my listings. It is a condo. Price at $134,900 the mortgage calculator payments are $1,167.00 per moth to include condo fees and property taxes. The interest rate is 4.375% YES I said 4.375%.
Now, I just got done searching for a home to rent for one of my clients friends. I did find a condo on Craigs List in the same area, same size and style for $1,300 per month. Well……………… it does not take a rocket scientist to see that buying in most cases is better. The payment does not take into consideration the benefits of interest deduction and property tax deduction, an added plus for buyers. Let me do an analysis for you and help you get pre qualified for a home or condo purchase. Let me show you the benefits. College students check to see if your parents could use a tax deduction with an increasing investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment