Sunday, October 3, 2010

Is Now the Time to Buy?

As I am writing my newsletter, I am looking at a Mortgage calculator one of my valued lenders created for me on one of my listings. The listing is a condo on Laurel Lake in Thiensville. Priced at $134,900. The mortgage calculator payments are $1,167.00 per month including condo fees and property taxes. The interest rate is 4.375%YES I said 4.375%. Now, I just got done searching for a home/condo to rent for one of my clients friends. I found a condo on CraigsList in the same area, Laurel Lake, same size and style for $1,300 per month. Well……………… it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that purchasing, in most cases, is a better investment than renting. The $1,167.00 mortgage payment does not take into consideration the benefits you get as a buyer with interest and property tax deductions, an added plus for almost any buyer. Let me do an analysis for you showing you the benefits of BUYING vs. RENTING. Call or email me today:  northshorehomes@msn.com


This week's key fact to understand about today’s market:
The private sector is finally creating some jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment